Monday, March 31, 2008

Open up my preasant





Like I said yesterday was my birthday and it was a beautiful day. Plenty of sunshine, warm weather and you can feel the spring coming in full (today is colder though). Many phone calls, some visits and a very entertaining time spent with my wife, my parents and some friends. The day flew fast and I really enjoyed my birthday.

As you can see plenty of books as preasants, I posted their pictures here although some of them are in romanian, and soon I have to look for a bigger library because the shelfs of the present one are pretty full :). I will catch up with you in the next days, with my Pile o' Shame as I saw this one last week on A Dribble of Ink and with the review of "Elantris" as this book is almost finished.

See you soon.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Sorry I'm late, but Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great one :D Nice presents by the way ;)

Harry Markov said...

Happy Bday! Hugs and I wish many years ahead of you with lots of posts to make every bok addict happy.

Now I love both Terry's books. Wyrd Sisters inspired me to write my first novel, although my characters were total rip-off's from his. I burnbed that novel (mine), but I fell in love with reading even more.

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much.

Robert it was a great day thank you :)

Harry I hope to make you all happy or annoy you with my presence :D

Thank you once again.